MONTAGE DEER VALLEY
- Ski in/ ski out at the best area of the mountain.
- The Veuve Clicquot yurt is an absolute MUST!! It has the cutest décor and you have to sip on some champs while you munch on truffle popcorn and caviar! (warning a glass of Champagne is $32 a glass- but its totally worth it for the experience)
- Don’t miss the 4:30pm-5:30pm S’mores daily out by the fire pit. Homemade marshmallows.. I mean really!?
- If you’re a dog lover you have to make sure you see Monty the Montage ambassador and give him a hug!!
- The Spa here is in my top 5 spa’s ever! This Alpine inspired oasis is heaven on earth! (if you're not staying here and just want to use the amenities its $55 for a day pass and totally worth it! Don’t forget to go out on the patio by the pool to see the views!!
- Hit up Yama Sushi and make sure to get the Wasatch roll- incredible!!
Hotel rooms: 220 suites and residences
Spa: Yes! Its BEAUTIFUL 35,000 sq ft
Great for: Couples and Family’s
Nearby Hot spot restaurants: Handle, Fireside (right next to montage and only open a few days a week), High West, Riverhorse, Shabu – Recommend reservations for all restaurants
Added Amenities you'll receive when booking through Jetset & Travel:
Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Daily Continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests (except J Bar)
$100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit
Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability