W Punta De Mita
- Fun Mexican culture vibe! Bright colors that give this beach resort a mix of art and surf style.
- The entry level rooms are really nice (called the Jungle view) its pretty big for entry level, so its great for families. Suites have great views of the ocean and fantastic layout.
- The first W hotel that allows kids, they even have a kids program ages 4-12 with great activities for the kids to have fun! Bonus- its complimentary (they don’t promote this but it is a little known fact about the hotel)
- The bridge that overlooks the ocean/ pool is spectacular for sunsets. It’s a must to make it out on the bridge to snap photo’s and take it all in.
- Great fun for 30-50 year olds. On the weekends they have an event called sunset vibes with a DJ and a free specialty drink. They also have Bubbles and Beats, another event with champagne and scones for guests on the weekend.
- The spa is beautiful to relax by the tranquil lagoon pools. If you get a couples massage your face will be looking down on the lagoon underneath- so cool! Also the Local Massage is fabulous.
- If you want to try surfing this is the perfect resort as its a top spot in the region for surf. They have beach activities also including paddle boarding, Kayaks, boogie boards.
Hotel rooms: 119 Rooms
Spa: Yes, 5 villa rooms but the spa is very large with all amenities, outdoor lagoon pool and sun deck. Products – Eminence, Babor, Agave
Great for: Friends trips, young hip couples, young hip families
Nearby Hot spot restaurants: Sayulita (about 25 minutes away) tons of shopping and restaurants- real Mexico culture. Also favorite restaurant was on property- Spice Market (must get beef Skewers)