Four Seasons, Punta De Mita
- With 900+ employees (5 employees to every hotel room), customer service is extraordinary. At every corner there is someone available to assist you and make your stay perfect.
- There is plenty to do for families at this resort. From the complimentary kids club with daily activities to the lazy river with inner tubes and noodles, and of course the beautiful beach.
- Speaking of Lazy river- Its not just for the kids. Its adult friendly with what they like to call a progressive bar (each time around the lazy river is another chance to fill your cocktail) :)
- The resort has 3 pools and 2 different beaches on both sides. The adult pool is a hip oasis with locally made wooden features throughout the sundeck, you can also get your feet massaged right at your lounge chair... ummm can you say bliss. They have a main family pool that overlooks the beautiful ocean and the lazy river as another option. These pools along with the beaches have an hourly refreshing amenity served right to you. From frozen pops to refreshing specialty mini drinks.
- If you’re a tequila lover they have the ultimate tequila tour. They will fly you on a private helicopter to the family –run Jose Cuervo distillery in Tequila, Mexico. An expert Sommelier will take you behind the scenes for a once in a lifetime tour where you will also enjoy a gourmet lunch, while sipping on Tequila. Additionally staying on the Tequila theme- They have a daily adults activity on the resort to blend your own tequila, you will walk away with your own bottle that you personally made.
- If you forget books or magazines for your trip, don’t worry, they have plenty to barrow during your stay at each relaxing, reading worthy location on property.
- For surf lovers, this will become your paradise. The local surf guides will watch the surf report and either drive you or put you on a boat to the best or least crowded local breaks.
Hotel rooms: 177
Spa: Yes, 12 treatment rooms including steam, sauna and whirl pools. Products- Knesko, Eminence, Hydropeptide
Great for: Families
Nearby Hot spot restaurants: Sayulita (about 25 minutes away) tons of shopping and restaurants- real Mexico culture. The breakfast buffet on property has the best views and a fantastic spread of food!