St. Regis, Punta De Mita
- This particular St. Regis is #1 for customer service out of all the St. Regis’s in the world, you notice this right away as every staff member you see goes above and beyond to make it exceptional for you.
- Talk about classy, they have a Moet Champagne and Oyster bar beach side.. I think its more like heaven on earth.
- Something special about this property is EVERY ROOM TYPE comes with a personal butler.. they will unpack, repack, bring you tea or coffee in the morning, if you are on the beach and forget your sunglasses they will go get them for you. I mean really.. I wish you could bring the butler home afterwards. .please!?!
- The Deluxe rooms ( standard rooms) are surprisingly big at 600-640 Square feet. The bathroom is a great layout, It’s beautifully done.
- There is 2 Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses (shared with Four Seasons as well) One of the holes is on an island in the middle of the ocean!
- The lobby has to have one of the best ocean views of Punta Mita. If you are staying there on a Friday you must experience the St.. Regis rituals of champagne sabering at sunset and afternoon tea, which all takes place in this beautiful lobby
Hotel rooms: 120
Spa: Yes, 9 treatment rooms, including steam, sauna and whirl pools. Products: Natura Bisse, Eminence, Knesko ( also have floatation therapy!)
Great for: Couples who like the finer things in life, young modern families.
Average length of stay: 3-4 nights
Nearby Hot spot restaurants: Sayulita (about 25 minutes away) tons of shopping and restaurants- real Mexico culture