1 Hotel, South Beach Miami
- Looking for a fresh, clean vibe when heading to Miami!? This luxury property is everything you want and need, with crisp white linen and natural living plants surrounding the resort its going to give you that healthy living feel.
- The room quality of this hotel is exceptional and some of the biggest rooms in Miami. Even the standard room has plenty of room at 700 sq. ft. They have an iphone in every room which they call the 1 guide. You can do everything from text the concierge, your mom or browse 26000 publications. The amenities are filled with locally sourced items such as local beer, local products, and food. Also a perk is you have unlimited amounts of filtered water.. you don’t have to pay a fortune for multiple water bottles. You will also notice the hangers, door signs are all made from recycled paper, they excel at being a Leed certified hotel. I was surprised to hear they have 21 different categories of rooms and a bonus is multiple connecting configurations.
- The Bamford Haybarn Spa is a MUST when staying here! The brand comes from Europe and its their first spa in the US. You can indulge in holistic treatments based on a heartfelt connect with nature. The design of this spa is clean and fresh with a little oasis of a relaxation area in the middle of the treatment rooms. Its connected to the first ever Spartan gym – think mud races.. yeah I put it together once I saw this place.. read on... I was about to take a class when I saw guests jumping over a wood wall- its for the fit and I wasn’t ready just yet for it! Classes and gym access is complimentary for all guests. I was happy to see a Soul Cycle right next door and decided to take this class instead J, but do know it cost about $30 for 1 class… It’s a class you drink the coolade in.. but it’s a great sweat! I also noticed that everyone in Miami is so fit.. anyone else ever feel that way!?
- The food quality is top notice. From the morning buffet with healthy to savory options and multiple juices you will love this choice at Beachcraft. Also the spa/ gym café plnthouse is all vegan and delicious!
- My favorite part of the hotel thought is the rooftop pool and bar. These views might be the best I’ve seen of Miami and its just SUPER cool. They have 4 pools from lounging around chill to a kids/ family pool, the spa pool and of course the adults only rooftop, which is all about the #daylife vibe!
- Do you ever walk into a hotel and want to know the meaning behind the name? Well I do and I loved the meaning.. you can be 1 with yourself at 1 hotels! I felt it.. now you just need to experience it!
Hotel rooms: 426
Spa: 12 treatment rooms. Products include: Bamford signature items, Knesko, Coola, Nuelash
Great for: Trendy adults, Bachelor and bachelorette trips, couples and incentive trips.
Nearby Hot spot restaurants: Beachcraft breakfast buffet is great, Tom on Collins, STK on property another win.