- It's right on the beach and within a few steps from your room your feet will touch the sand. Some rooms have walk out balconies that put you right on the beach!
- Its open year round, and even when you think the winter wouldn’t be an ideal time to visit- think again my friend, it totally is! It's so cozy and in the evenings they have fire pits going, its just so relaxing - and so so comforting.
- The Spa Seawater is located right on the beach and has everything you need for a perfect spa day.. they are even renovating it and it will have a whole new face lift come 2019 - I really can’t wait to see this. They also have weekly work out classes.
- From elegant seasonal cuisine and award winning pasta at Scarpetta to casual fare and craft cocktails the food is outstanding.
- This is the SPOT TO be in the summer so if you want to stay here during prime season, you need to book far in advance. I highly recommend the extra splurge for the Ocean front rooms. They're incredible.
- It's great for families as they have daily kids activities (they had cookie decorating and arts and crafts while I was here).
- If you do want to bring your family you can reserve on the the new 1-5 bedroom residences. They're perfect for extra space and entertaining! They are absolutely beautiful and everything you could want in a beach house!
- It’s about 3 hours from NYC- I would ideally combine with a trip to the city for relaxation after city life or, if you are already an east coaster this is just a great getaway year round and winter prices are great!
Ps. They just opened a property in Newport Rhode Island (where I am from) I can’t wait to check this out!
(Also if booked via Jetset & Travel you will receive extra exclusive amenities you can't book if you book on your own- contact me to inquiry!)
More Photos of Gurney's: