Heading to one of my favorite Mountain Towns for a getaway? Need a refresher for Utah's Favorite Staycation Destination? Be sure to head to my favorite hot spots to grab a coffee and quick lunch in Park City:
Go grab a friend and cozy up in one of these places (or get it to go if you're hitting up Silver King Coffee).
- Riverhorse Provisions- Owned by my favorite Park City restaurant Riverhorse but up Main Street. They serve light lunches and you can grab a juice to go with it!
- Harvest- Charmingly small, but a great stop to grab a coffee or a golden Mylk (my favorite) with some avocado toast!
- Ritual Chocolate- Super hidden but its known for its chocolate but their coffee and cookies and brownies are just amazing!
- Silver King Coffee- This is all about convenience.. you can drive up and get your coffee plus believe it or not: they serve warm breakfast burritos! I also love that they put a chocolate covered espresso bean on top of your coffee!
- Atticus Coffee- books and teahouse- It’s a little hipster bookstore with really good breakfast sandwich’s and every kind of coffee and tea. It’s a local's favorite!
- Deer Valley Grocery Café– They have homemade baked good and breads and locally specialty foods you can also grab!
- Windy Ridge Café- Great salads and also have homemade bread and comfort food.. we also call their bread- crack bread!
- Stoked Coffee- Brand New: “The Official Coffee of the Outdoors” Located on Main Street and it’s a great place to bring your laptop and work while you watch the scene of park city!