Las Vegas is known for its wonderfully LARGE casinos and resorts making it difficult to choose where to stay. One the most common questions I'm asked: "what luxury hotel should I stay in on The Strip?".
I’ll do a separate blog about my top picks, but on the top of my list is the Wynn & Encore-both of which hold the most Forbes Five-Star awards than any other casino resort in the world!
Since it's such a common question, I'm going to breakdown the difference between these two sister properties to help both my clients and any one headed to The Strip.
Next time you want to stay at either the Wynn or Encore, be sure to reach out to me before you book. I can get you additional perks that are not available when you book yourself.
See the extra perks below!
- If you're looking for a quiet room, Wynn be more suitable for you as the day and night club is located on the Encore side and can tend to be noisy.
- The room decor and style has a bright luxury feel to it, with white and gold tones, similar to Bellagio and very elegant.
- The rooms are slightly smaller than Encore, typically measuring 640 square feet for the smallest room type.
- Wynn has more restaurants and is in general a bigger resort with more guest rooms.
- You don’t have access to the Encore pool (but encore guests can use Wynn’s pool).
- The club is on this side so the hotel can get busier at night and you can hear the music at times. Also the day club pool party is on this side so the younger crowd tends to be around constantly.
- This side was built in 2018, 3 years after the Wynn side and is more masculine with a Modern Contemporary feel. I love the big black doors and hallways.
- Every room is a suite, typically measuring 745 square feet for the standard room which is a little larger than the rooms over on the Wynn side.
- This is in genera a smaller hotel, with fewer restaurants and casino. It’s all connected though, accessible by a short walk.
- There is no breakfast location in Encore itself, however, you can do in-room dining. The Breakfast credit is good for any breakfast location in Wynn but again, via a short walk.
- Getting to The Strip is a bit more of a walk than Wynn.
- You have access to ALL the pools includin the pool at Wynn.
Although it's 2 separate resorts, it feels like you are in the same one with different towers that are about a 5 minute walk to the other side. The rates are typically pretty similar so it really just depends on what side / vibe you prefer!
I do highly recommend you stay in the Tower suites section on either side, since this has a more elevated and personalized feel. Below I have listed what the tower suites offer:
- Each has an exclusive area with their own check in desk.
- They have their own private pool, only for tower guests. (It’s right below the Wynn rooms, but the Encore rooms have access-it’s just a bit of a walk).
- You can avoid the casino since it has it’s own entrance and feels more like a private hotel.
- Private Lobby Bar
- Evening turn down service
Extra Added Benefits you get when booking with Jetset & Travel:
$50.00 USD Resort Credit (once during stay)
$50.00 USD Spa Credit (once during stay)
Daily Breakfast (max value $60.00 USD)
Early Check-in / Late Check-out (subject to availability)
Upgrade at check in (based on availability)