The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas
- This trendy Vegas hotel is still keeping its cool, hip, young vibe! I say this because every 2-3 years Vegas typically has a new hotel that is considered the hotspot but they have stayed consistent with updates and keeping this title since they opened in 2010.
- If you're looking to stay on the Las Vegas strip with a view, this hotel has got you covered. They have the perfect suite that has the only wrap around terrace on the strip... only problem is you might not want to leave your room. In fact all their rooms are pretty spacious, clean and modern. The bungalow and penthouse even offer Oribe products, my all time favorite hair line but they aren’t cheap.
- For you Spa lovers like myself, you have to check out the treatment room that is a penthouse suite! I'm calling all my friends to have a SPArty here! The Spa also includes a vibrant hair salon (called Violet hour), makeup and a nail area to get ready for a night out on the town. In this spa, you'll be surrounded by locally sourced sand stone which will have you relaxed within minutes and taking a nap after your wild night out. I recommend you try the signature Hammam treatment with a full body massage or if you’re looking for a facial, the cream of the crop is the 80 minute Decadent. Youth. Glow treatment which uses the most coveted technologies by HydraFacial, Intraceuticals and NuFace.. sign me up!
- They have 3 distinct pools including Marquee Day Club the only pool on the strip to stay open even in the winter (they have an enclosed tent over it), this is the PARTY POOL. If you’re looking for upbeat music with out the crazy party head over to Boulevard pool. Not only does it have a vibrant social scene during the day but when the sun goes down between Memorial Day to Labor Day you can watch your favorite classic movies right outside at the pool every Monday night starting at 7pm (complimentary for hotel guests. Just $5 for non-hotel guests)
- Whether you’re looking to grab a quick bite or you want the full nightlife fancy dinning experience, the collection of restaurants is endless and spectacular. They have 22 unique culinary spots and you can’t go wrong with any of them. My favorite for atmosphere is the speak easy Rose. Rabbit. Lie , they have great live music and a fun modern supper club vibe. Zuma, which servers modern Japanese cuisine is the newest addition to the hotel. Other favorites include: STK, Scarpetta, Momofuku, and eggslut for a quick breakfast grab! I almost forgot to mention, one more.... because it’s a SECRET, you can call it... Secret pizza. I’ll have you find this one on your own (because its more fun that way, hint its down a ally) but each month they have a special pizza of the month and it won’t be on the menu, you’ll only know about it if you ask, so make sure to ask for the monthly special.. and guys.. its GOOD pizza.
Hotel rooms: 2,995
Spa: 32 treatment rooms. Products include: Intraceuticals, eminence, HydraFacial, NuFace, pure Fiji and many more
Great for: Trendy adults who want to be in the scene.
Nearby Hot spot restaurants: They property has 22 restaurants including top favorites: STK, Scarpetta, Momofuku, eggslut, Zuma, Secret Pizza
Added Amenities you'll receive when booking through Jetset & Travel:
Autograph Lounge Check-in (open 6am-10pm)
Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (One tier upgrade subject to availability. Premium Suites excluded (Wraparound Terrace Suites and above)
Complimentary buffet breakfast "Invited Guest Line" for two daily for duration of the stay
$100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, Food & Beverage credit not applicable at the following venues: Marquee Dayclub & Nightclub, Beauty & Essex, Zuma and Juice Standard. Credit not valid for gratuity. Guest must post Food & Beverage outlet charges to their room folio to receive the credit. )
Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability