- Yes, thats right this is the bathroom (above picture).. I might just sleep in this room :) . This beautiful property has 49 all-suite casitas, which are sophisticated with a luxury rustic feel. Each room has an outside fireplace and patio, where you can sip on wine while the sun goes down. They make everything so comfortable and peaceful. Did I mention they provide full size Natura Bisse products in the bathroom!? I'm kinda a product junkie :)
- Each morning they will arrive at your door step with freshly made orange juice and a newspaper. How is that for service and feeling like a queen!?
- The two dining locations on property are in a beautiful room surrounded by outside olive groves and gardens. I had lunch at the Pony Bar and also got to head into the kitchen beforehand to meet the chef who had just got a fresh delivery of vegetables from the garden -true farm to table at its finest. The servers look like they are going to go ride a horse afterwards with their cute themed uniforms. I got the cashew burger and it was fantastic, just loved this rustic, hand crafted cocktail lunch spot!
- If you’re an active tennis player you will LOVE this place- They have an award winning tennis program and afterwards you can dine at the farm to table Veladora restaurant.
- My favorite part of the hotel is the SPA... I know not surprising but THIS SPA takes it to a whole new level. I enjoyed a sports massage and couldn’t of asked for a more relaxing spa atmosphere. The spa is all about customization and the spa director thrives on making that perfect match between you and the right therapist. The pool, yoga studio, nail room, yoga studio and workout facilities are all top notch.. did I mention the yoga studio!? Really this yoga studio has a platform out on water where it looks like an active wear advertisement could be shot. It's a secluded oasis and I think I need to come back with all my friends to show them! They did just launch The Wellness Collective Retreats and I left info about what they offer. If you want to escape for a spa retreat- you must sign up for one of the dates. (see below and contact me for more booking details).
Hotel rooms: 49 suites
Spa: Yes, Its an oasis of a spa- when you think of a spa day this should be what you think of! Products: Natura Bisse, ISUN skincare *retreat offerings below
Great for: Wellness minded groups of friends, solo, couples, rooms are great for families as well since they have separate pull out couches.
Nearby Hot spot restaurants: Besides Pony Room and Veladora restaurant there is Eve in Encinitas, Trilogy Sanctuary in La Jolla, Cucina Enoteca, Brigantine, Jake’s all nearby
WELLNESS COLLECTIVE RETREATS
Did you know that Scientists are increasingly convinced that the majority of disease - potentially up to 95% - is preventable through making healthy choices? It was previously thought that genes were fixed for life. However, sequencing of the human genome has taught us that many genes change in response to how we care for ourselves. Lifestyle factors like how we exercise and sleep, the pollution we are exposed to, our stress levels and state of mind, and what we eat and drink can ultimately change our genes and impact our longevity.
This cutting edge science is called epigenetics and The Spa at Rancho Valencia Resort in North County San Diego has just launched an amazing calendar of retreats lead by leading wellness experts focusing on epigentics called the Wellness Collective. Each retreat offers 3, 5 and 7 night package options starting at $3,750 including:
- VIP personal wellness concierge service
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. Lee Rice, DO, FAAP, FAOASM, founder of the Lifewellness Institute and Chief Wellness Officer with the Wellness Collective
- Daily workhops and lectures
- Three healthy spa cuisine meals per day and daily cold pressed juice delivery
- Daily personal training or private fitness session
- Daily 90-minute spa therapy customized to your individual needs
- Unlimited group fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, spin, barre, TRX, and more
- Nightly wellness turndown amenity
- Welcome wellness gift
Upcoming retreats include the following:
• Nutrition & Toxicity - May 7-13
• Sleep & Respite - July 9-15
• Relationships & Connection - September 17-23
• Stress & Balance - November 12-18
Please email me at email@example.com if you're interested.